You and your client’s participation and in-person testimonial will be a matchless opportunity to foster and further meaningful connections with your key buyer target audience.
We are intentionally limiting this event’s participation – only 20 tech solution providers will be accommodated. We also understand that quality trumps quantity when it comes to prospecting, therefore Northstar Meeting’s Group will be fully hosting up to 20 prequalified buyers, each committed to purchasing more than $10,000 of meetings tech in the next 18 months. Buyers that cannot commit to purchase at this time may still attend MeetingsTech with a paid registration.
Our goal is to ensure you easily connect with potential business partners and gain priceless brand exposure, for your company and products, through extended coverage in Northstar’s multiple media channels.
MORE THAN A DOLLAR SIGN
Lead and Revenue Generation
MeetingsTech provides a unique opportunity for one of your customers to present your product and/or platform to a qualified group of meeting and event organizers and tech purchasing agents. With each of the selected tech solution providers hosting one of their customers, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with each of these buyers that have already embraced the use of meeting technology.
Additionally, Northstar Meetings Group, Shepard and DAHLIA+ Agency will host up to 20 non-presenting, qualified event technology buyers — representing associations, corporations and independent organizers — all vetted for their demonstrated interest in implementing new event technology and the committed budget to purchase.
Demonstrate Your Thought Leadership
You and your client will present a case study in a rapid-fire 15-minute segment. You’ll provide an insiders’ perspective for:
- The business challenge/pain point/opportunity the solution was employed to address
- How the technology implementation was planned, managed and executed
- ROI business outcome – the metrics employed to determine the implementation’s success
This inaugural Meetings Tech program puts you front and center with NEW decision makers with purchasing power within their company. Our Take Tech sessions, interspersed throughout the program, deliver 1-to-1 networking.
Format + Program:
- The format is case study presentations followed by demos at dedicated turnkey branded kiosks equipped with screens/monitors, electricity and wired internet during networking times during the day. Tech providers are only required to provide their laptops to share presentations and demos.
- The program consists of up to 20 case studies and demos. The case studies are presented as 15-minute plenary sessions, the demos are run concurrently but in a fashion that allows for participants to participate at their discretion throughout the day. A keynote interactive presentation and/or an interactive panel discussion will be provided over lunch.
Marketing + Content Benefits:
- The event will be marketed by Northstar for Facebook Live viewing.
- Northstar will provide a video production team onsite to video capture the presentations and the demo highlights.
- Northstar will produce a custom, virtual case study and demo highlight video and a video interview with the tech provider representative and client that can be used for the provider’s future marketing initiatives.
- Northstar will create and market the MeetingsTech Showroom, in which each tech provider will have a kiosk comprised of its video case study, demo highlights and interview. Northstar will market the showroom weekly, year-round, via print, email, digital and social media marketing generating a minimum of 1,000,000 impressions and print distribution to 130,000 meeting and event professionals.
- Northstar will feature the MeetingsTech Showroom, and the participating tech providers, in a print feature article in all editions of M&C magazine in the US, Asia and China, subsequent to MeetingsTech.
- Northstar will feature each participating tech provider in advertisements in print promoting MeetingsTech online and will feature each participating tech provider singularly in its MeetingsTech monthly newsletter.
- Tech providers will have the opportunity to provide participants of both the face-to-face and online event with a special discount offering.
- Tech providers will receive a list of all hosted buyer participants and their contact details.
MeetingsTech Package Pricing
All-in Cost Per Provider:
- $5,000 by March 15
- $6,000 by April 1
- $7,000 by April 15
Price quoted does not include accommodations. Reduced room rates available when registering through MeetingsTech.
Terms and Conditions:
Invoice will be issued on commitment and payment is required two weeks prior to MeetingsTech, or by April 12.
Tech providers are responsible for their participating client’s expenses.
Northstar Terms and Conditions Click Here.