For incentive groups seeking truly motivating travel, Asheville, N.C. boasts a wealth of attractions: Luxurious resorts, stunning natural surroundings, inspiring interactions with local artists and only-in-Asheville dining experiences. This is a city that will appeal to the creative and ambitious, and leave lasting memories with visitors long after they return. Watch this video to hear about what makes this such a special destination from the local experts and incentive planners who have experienced Asheville firsthand.
Among the highlights in the video:
- Martha Howard, national account manager of Biltmore on this iconic property and its vast selection of incentive activities, from wine tasting to hiking to archery.
- Lynn Grabey, sales manager of Accents on Asheville DMC, sharing how they can tailor incentive itineraries for visiting groups.
- Patrick Cairoli, director, North America marketing services of Gordon Food Service about the recent incentive trip his organization held in Asheville.
- Craig Cupit, director of sales and marketing for The Omni Grove Park Inn, discusses the property’s expansive offerings, including its championship golf course and 43,000-square-foot spa.
- Larry Crosby, general manager of The Foundry Hotel Asheville, Curio Collection by Hilton on how this stylish property blends rich history with modern luxury.
- Gar Ragland, founder/CEO of Citizen Vinyl, on this venue’s mix of shopping, dining, and artistic offerings — and how it reflects Asheville’s unique cultural blend of experiences.
Learn about Asheville’s incentive offerings by watching the video above.