In 2022, incentive planners and program owners continue to grapple with the pandemic and other challenges.
Following the Incentive Research Foundation’s first board meeting of the year, president Stephanie Harris shared these concerns with Lisa Grimaldi, NMG’s editor of incentives and destinations, and discussed the findings from the 2022 Trends Report, among other recent studies from the IRF.
In our conversation, we cover:
• How the disaggregated workforce is creating new challenges (2:15)
• Findings show travel is still a huge priority and a top noncash reward (5:10)
• Program budgets are increasing (7:00)
• Hybrid incentive travel programs are difficult to do well (9:50)
• How cash incentives are being used to pay bills and standard expenses (12:30)
• Gifts and points rewards that bring pleasure are popular now (13:30)
Listen to the in-depth conversation in our latest episode of Eventful: The Podcast for Meeting Professionals, and remember to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts and anywhere else you listen to podcasts.