Exceeding Audience Expectations for Virtual Events
By now, most meeting professionals have some experience planning digital events — and all have been participants. But both planner experience and audience expectations have evolved.
To help stay up-to-date on audience needs,
enroll in the Northstar Learning Academy Virtual Events Certification Course which brings together experts with years of experience creating innovative virtual
events. Together, they provide a wide-ranging program of best practices for ensuring your virtual programs continue to engage attendees, run smoothly and provide a return on your investment.
This series of lessons can be reviewed at your
own pace, on-demand, saving your progress as you go. At the end, you will take a quiz on what you’ve learned to receive a certificate of completion for CMP credits.
Who is this for?
- Meeting planners
- Event marketers
- Producers of virtual events, conferences and meetings
What you'll learn:
- Defining Objectives of Your Virtual Events
- How to Develop a Virtual Program
- Pricing Strategies for Virtual Events
- Audience Engagement Strategies
- How to Liven up Virtual Events
- Marketing Virtual Events
- Extending the Value of Your Virtual Events
- Production Do’s and Don’ts for Online Events
Earns 1.5 CMP Credits