Destinations International and the Destinations International Foundation have announced the members of the 2020 class of 30 Under 30. The 30 individuals, 30 years of age and under, are recognized as talented young professionals and rising stars in the DMO field. Northstar Meetings Group is among the sponsors of the annual program.
Among the benefits the participants receive as part of the yearlong recognition are complimentary registration for Fundamentals in Destination Marketing courses — for the Professional in Destination Management certificate program — as well regular interactive webinars and an online community to share ideas.
"The 30 Under 30 program remains critical to our organization’s vision and mission," said Don Welsh, president and CEO of Destinations International. "Especially in these uncertain times, we are especially excited to announce these young professionals as they are the future of the travel and tourism industry."
"In these times more than ever, it’s important to build into the next generation of leaders," added John Groh, CDME, president and CEO of Rockford Area CVB and chair of the foundation. "The Destinations International Foundation is proud of our 30 Under 30 Program and we are grateful to our donors and supporters who make this program possible. This program helps further develop our industry’s young leaders. We look forward to engaging with them through professional development and networking opportunities throughout the year and in the years to come."
Following is a list of the this year's honorees.
Destination International's 30 Under 30 Class of 2020
• Christina Amrhein, Visit Florida
• Lisa Baird, Visit Oakland
• Rebekah Baughman, Kansas City Kansas Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Meg Berno, Dublin Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Tyler Edic, Visit Savannah
• Christine Felton, Visit Austin
• Stephanie Fred, Visit Tampa Bay
• Taylor Fry, Pasadena Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Taylor Greenwalt, Galveston Island Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Michael Hensley, Go Great Lakes Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Diana Kelterborn, Visit Loudoun
• Wesley Kirkpatrick, Visit Anaheim
• Kylie Leslie, Visit Phoenix
• Tiffany Lutka, DuPage Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Courtney Manson, Travel Alberta
• Ronneisha Mayo, Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Jordan McCauley, Travel Oregon
• Michelle McKenzie, Visit Vancouver USA
• Jonathan Neis, Providence Warwick Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Hayley Radich, Travel Lane County
• Erica Riddle, Destination DC
• Amelia Ritter, Livingston County Convention & Visitors Bureau
• Amanda Scherlin, Visit Casper
• Erin Setter, Brand USA
• Ryan Shehu, Visit Ithaca
• Steph Snelling, Destination Greater Victoria
• Taylor Stanley, Visit Lake Charles
• Michelle Vilas, Discover Puerto Rico
• Jessie Walker, Visit Baltimore
• Rebecca Wu, Tourism Richmond