While the events industry has experienced extreme ups and downs over the past few years, the priority of group gatherings has remained largely unchanged: Engaging attendees in compelling and impactful ways that have them coming back for more. This remains a top goal for meetings of all types, but finding creative ways to accomplish it can often be challenging for planners, particularly as smartphones, social media and countless other distractions compete for their attention.
With this in mind, Northstar Meetings Group has tapped a team of planners and event experiences to craft this course on Creative Approaches to Attendee Engagement. Over the next 90 minutes, you will learn big-picture frameworks and specific tactics for cutting through distractions to connect with attendees in new and exciting ways.
This no-cost series can be reviewed at your own pace, on-demand, saving your progress as you go. At the end, you will take a quiz on what you’ve learned to receive a certificate of completion for CMP credits.
Who is this for?
- Meeting planners
- Event marketers
- Producers of events, conferences and meetings
What you'll learn:
- Engaging Along the Attendee Journey
- Intentional Event Design
- Framing an Engaging Event
- Creating Lasting Memories
- Boosting Engagement With Onsite Activations
- Intentional Event Design: Space Use
- Three Steps to Create an Engaging Meeting
- Keeping Attendees Engaged During Incentives
- Creating Engaging Sales Events
Earns 1.5 CMP Credits
Enroll now in this course on Creative Ways to Engage Attendees. And visit the Northstar Learning Academy for details about all of our on-demand education offerings.