"Reconvening for Recovery: Live!" is a special hybrid event that took place in-person at Mohegan Sun with 75 live attendees and over 1,000 virtual attendees. This event was designed to both show and tell how to mitigate risk by adhering to the most current meetings industry health and safety protocols to support in-person business events that also contain a virtual component.
Exclusive content from the event is now available on-demand as part of Northstar's premier meetings industry Recovery Resource Center. We understand the importance of meeting safely and smartly. Our free Recovery Resource Center provides all of the "how to" tools needed to help planners produce successful events amid the pandemic.
If you’re wondering how to pull off a successful hybrid event, the Recovery Resource Center is must-access portfolio of essential planning content presented by Mohegan Sun in partnership with the Northstar Meetings Group and PSAV.
• David Dubois, President and CEO, International Association of Exhibitions and Events: "Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events"
• Elizabeth Warwick, Vice President, Meeting Management and Event Strategy, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group; and Allison Kinsley, CMM, CMP, CED, Chief Meeting Architect, Kinsley Meetings; Amy Calvert, President and CEO, Events Industry Council Business Recovery Task Force; Mike Dominguez, President & CEO, Associated Luxury Hotels International: “Planners Talk Planning: The New Imperatives of Meetings Design”
• John Washko, VP, Expo & Convention Sales, Mohegan Sun: "How Meetings Suppliers Can Help Planners Visualize and Plan Events — Safely and Effectively"
• Hope Holm, Regional Sales Director, PSAV: "How to Facilitate the New Normal for Hybrid Events"
• Heather Hansen O’Neill, President, Find Your Fire: How to Release the Chains of Covid to Move You, Your Career, and the Industry Forward
• Camille Schrier, Miss America 2020: "Remaking Your Business, Changing Perception and Culture Within a 100 year Organization: Miss America as Case Study"