We Can Meet Face-to-Face Again.
The Big Question Is: How?
for Recovery: Live!" is a special event designed to both show and tell how to mitigate risk by adhering to the most current meetings industry health and safety protocols to support in-person business events that also contain a virtual
The agenda will provide short, focused sessions, live on-stage and virtually, with industry influencers; networking receptions and interactive activities; creative F&B offerings; and one-to-one meetings.
• David Dubois, President and CEO, International Association of Exhibitions and Events: "Essential Considerations for Safely Reopening Exhibitions and Events"
• Elizabeth Warwick, Vice President, Meeting Management and Event Strategy, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group; and Allison Kinsley, CMM, CMP, CED, Chief Meeting Architect, Kinsley Meetings; Amy Calvert, President and CEO, Events Industry Council Business Recovery Task Force; Mike Dominguez, President & CEO, Associated Luxury Hotels International: “Planners Talk Planning: The New Imperatives of Meetings Design”
• John Washko, VP, Expo & Convention Sales, Mohegan Sun: "How Meetings Suppliers Can Help Planners Visualize and Plan Events — Safely and Effectively"
• Hope Holm, Regional Sales Director, PSAV: "How to Facilitate the New Normal for Hybrid Events"
• Heather Hansen O’Neill, President, Find Your Fire: How to Release the Chains of Covid to Move You, Your Career, and the Industry Forward
• Michael Mazzulli, Director of the Mohegan Tribe Athletic Department: "Sports Event 'Bubbles' Case Study: Bellator MMA and Showtime Championship
• Camille Schrier, Miss America 2020: "Remaking Your Business, Changing Perception and Culture Within a 100 year Organization: Miss America as Case Study"
In person-attendees will be provided one night of accommodations (if desired), as well as all food and beverage during the program.
Digital attendees will be integrated fully into the event and will engage with the event's live attendees interactively. Remote cameras will broadcast "behind the scenes" looks at how Mohegan Sun and their partners are producing the event, demonstrating
current live event best practices to the meeting's digital audience.
Presented by Mohegan Sun in partnership with the Northstar Meetings Group and PSAV,
essential information about "Reconvening for Recovery: Live!" is as follows:
• Attendance will be capped on-site to 70 planners and 20 supplier representatives.
• One night of accommodations and food and beverage provided during the program are complimentary for qualifying attendees.
• Admission to the live event is limited to attendees within driving distance of the venue who comply with the state of Connecticut’s travel advisory pre-arrival testing protocols.
• All best practices related to meeting safely will be strictly followed.
• On-site attendees are required to agree to the event's code of conduct and sign a liability waiver before attending. Please click here to view the code of conduct.
For in-person click here and virtual attendees, please click here to RSVP. Or contact the Northstar
team as noted below.
Please note, all attendees of the live event, will need to sign a liability waiver.