Destinations International continues to deliver critical insights and a wealth of opportunities for the business events industry.
Whether its connecting with peers, finding the latest industry research or taking advantage of continuous learning, Destinations International members have a variety of ways to further their industry knowledge, which in turn, elevates tourism to its highest potential.
Watch this video to hear about how the association drives destination development, community sustainability, quality of life and economic impact through travel — and why Destinations International has never been more essential to communities worldwide.
Among the highlights in the video:
- Don Welsh, President and CEO of Destinations International, shares what’s new at the organization and how it continues to serve industry members whatever stage they may be in their careers.
- Jack Johnson, Chief Advocacy Officer of Destinations International, on the organization’s four key pillars: Community, education, advocacy and research.
- Cambria Jones, Director of Marketing for SearchWide Global, outlines the 30 Under 30 Program and how it impacted her career — and that of others.
- Skylar Clark, Director of Brand Marketing at Brand USA, shares how Destinations International has partnered with and enhanced her organization.
- Fidel Mitchell, Convention Services Manager for Simpleview, discusses the knowledge gained and networking available at Destinations International events.
- Brook Kaufman, President and CEO of Visit Rapid City, on the confidence gained through the educational programs offered at Destinations International.
- Sophia Hyder Hock, Chief Diversity Officer of Destinations International, provides an overview of equity, diversity and inclusion within the industry plus scholarship initiatives offered by the organization.
- Jane Cunningham, Director of European Engagement of Destinations International, on the global footprint of Destinations International and the beneficial knowledge transfer because of it.
- Yrjotapio "Y.T." Kivisaari, CEO of Visit Oulu, offers his personal experiences of networking with industry professionals and learning from other destinations throughout the world.
Watch the video above to learn about the many benefits of — and what’s next for — Destinations International.
To view with closed captions, watch this video below: