To set foot onto Atlantis Paradise Island is to feel transported to an island escape unlike anywhere else. Groups can explore its Ocean Club golf course, harborside tennis courts, the 10,000-square-foot Mandara Spa, 142-acre waterscape with 11 distinctive pools, 40 culinary experiences, and a natural playground for deep-sea fishing, snorkeling and surfing. And with over 500,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, Atlantis can host groups of any size or type.
The unrivaled beauty of The Bahamas and its spectacular variety of amenities make it the perfect venue for meetings and events. In this video, learn how the properties offerings from those that know it best. Among the highlights:
- The iconic Royal, celebrating its 25th anniversary
- The Coral, conveniently located nearest the convention center
- The Cove, the luxury all-suite accommodation with an adult’s only pool
- The luxury residential-style suites and studios of The Reef
- 21 unique, picturesque outdoor venues for groups
- Some of the memorable events held here, including the Music Making Waves concert series and Battle for Atlantis college basketball tournament
Watch the video above to learn more about how Atlantis Paradise Island continues to exceed expectations.