Last year saw a boom in meetings and events as destinations reopened worldwide. But with rising prices, travelers of all types — leisure, corporate, meetings and more — are making their purchases with greater discernment. In this episode of Travel Talk, thought leaders from across Northstar Travel Group discuss how economic concerns are affecting their respective markets.
In this insightful conversation, Loren Edelstein, vice president and content director for Northstar Meetings Group, shares how costs are now meeting planners’ primary concern, while Covid worries have dropped off dramatically. The discussion features thought leaders from across Northstar Travel Group:
- Moderator: Mary Pat Sullivan, executive vice president of marketing for Northstar Travel Group
- Eric Bowman, executive editor, TravelPulse
- Kenneth Shapiro, publisher/editor in chief, TravelAge West
- Jason Gewirtz, vice president, NorthstarSports Division; executive editor and publisher, SportsTravel
- Elizabeth West, editorial director, BTN Group
- Loren Edelstein, vice president, content director, Northstar Meetings Group
- Mitra Sorrells, editor in chief, PhocusWire
Watch the video above to learn more.