Venue Additions & Renovations in Reno-Tahoe, Nev.
• Downtown Reno welcomed The Row last year, a creative rebranding of three adjacent properties owned by Eldorado Resorts. The Eldorado, Silver Legacy and Circus Circus Reno still retain their original names and unique styles, but they're
now married as part of The Row megaresort, featuring a grand total of 4,100 hotel rooms, 25 restaurants, 22 bars, 11 nightclubs and four entertainment venues.
• Finishing touches are being applied to the Nugget Event Center, a new entertainment amphitheater across from the Nugget Casino Resort, on the site formerly occupied by the Bourbon Square Casino. The 8,958-seat venue will host its grand opening bash on June 15 with a Toby Keith performance.
• The Nugget Casino Resort has kicked off a $10 million renovation, transforming the look of guest rooms in the former East Tower, now known as the Casino Tower.
• In South Tahoe, the 20-acre multiuse complex known as The Loop is in the process of opening and now features a restaurant and bar known as Zeppelin, with four spaces for private events. The Loop will eventually offer more dining and entertainment venues, as well as an indoor sports complex.
• An Aloft hotel is in the works, as well, in the form of a 164-room property adjacent to Reno-Tahoe International Airport. Opening day will take place in 2020.
Guest Rooms - 2,000
Meeting Rooms - 7
Largest Conference Room - 45,312 sq. ft.
Total event space - 200,000 sq. ft.
Room Rate Range - $104-$123
The Stella Awards Winner 2019
Guest Rooms - 1,621
Meeting Rooms - 39
Largest Conference Room - 4,386 sq. ft.
Total event space - 81,555 sq. ft.
Room Rate Range - $100-$450
Guest Rooms - 1,700
Meeting Rooms - 37
Largest Conference Room - 7,810 sq. ft.
Total event space - 77,922 sq. ft.
Room Rate Range - $103-$174