New & Coming Soon to Huntington Beach
• The new Huntington Beach House at Beach Boulevard and Pacific Coast Highway features 13 dine-in fire pits spread throughout a secluded section of the sand and a 120-foot counter with seats overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Part of a partnership between the Prjkt Restaurant Group and California State Parks, the venue can host events for up to 350 people.
• Entertainment districts that have opened in Huntington Beach in recent years include Pacific City and The Strand. Located near the Huntington Beach Pier and adjacent to the Paséa Hotel & Spa, Pacific City features restaurants, shopping and a modern food hall, Lot 579. Across from the beach one block north of Main Street, the Strand is home to retailers, eateries and the Kimpton Shorebreak Resort.
More Meeting & Event Venues
• The largest of the oceanfront hotels that make up The HB Collection, the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa features 517 guest rooms and 110,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a 20,000-square-foot ballroom. Available activities include surf lessons and on-site bike rentals from Toes on the Nose.
Looking to Plan a Meeting in California?
Learn everything you need to know at Destination California
, Northstar's premier event for meetings and incentive pros looking to book business in the state.
• The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel provides more than 50,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space in 16 venues that range from intimate boardrooms to ballrooms and outdoor terraces that can accommodate up to 650 guests. The resort’s two towers — one of which opened two years ago as part of the resort’s expansion project — hold 437 guest rooms, 294 of which are suites. The hotel’s Waterfront Adventures kiosk can organize beach-cruiser rentals and bonfires on the beach.
• The Paséa Hotel & Spa opened five years ago with 250 guest rooms and more than 34,600 square feet of oceanfront meeting space that includes a ballroom able to host up to 900 guests. The hotel, which is located adjacent to the Pacific City entertainment district, also features a 5,800-square-foot Balinese-inspired spa.
• The Kimpton Shorebreak Resort can accommodate gatherings of up to 200 people in 10 venues ranging from dedicated suites to a large ballroom. The 157-room boutique hotel is located just north of the Huntington Beach Pier in the Strand entertainment district.
• The site of year-round, large-scale concerts and events, SeaLegs at the Beach is also available for private gatherings. Located on Bolsa Chica State Beach, the venue offers cabanas, fire pits and production services for events of up to 800 guests.