Tired of the same old repetitive event experience?
It’s time to envision something NEW! An event at sea will leave your attendees raving about their amazing experience and you’ll love the value you get with all the inclusions.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NCLH) is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 26 ships with over 54,000 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 450 destinations worldwide. The Company will also introduce eleven additional ships through 2027.
Whether you are planning an important annual meeting, a rewarding incentive program, or a milestone corporate celebration – these vessels are the ideal venue. You can also charter an entire ship for maximum exclusivity, security and flexibility.
Norwegian Cruise Line boasts one of the youngest fleets among major North American cruise lines. And thanks to a wide range of revolutionary features, you’re guaranteed an event like no other.
• 16 SHIPS: Ranging from 968 – 2,175 staterooms and suites
• UNIQUE EVENT SPACES: Choose from outdoor venues with breathtaking views to large theaters perfect for award ceremonies and presentations.
• NUMEROUS DINING OPTIONS: Savor a three-course meal and a great bottle of wine. Or grab a burger hot off the grill. There are plenty of complimentary and specialty choices available.
• ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT: Your attendees will never be bored with activities like the first racetrack at sea or the full onboard spa to entertainment including award-winning Broadway shows and casinos, and much more.
• RANGE OF ACCOMMODATIONS: Choose from a wide range of contemporary and comfortable accommodations to the exclusive luxurious enclave, The Haven by Norwegian.
Oceania Cruises offers a uniquely luxurious experience, renowned for its gourmet culinary program. Seasoned world travelers are drawn to Oceania Cruises’ diverse voyages, which call on more than 400 ports around the globe.
• 6 SHIPS: Ranging from 338 – 623 suites and staterooms
• THE FINEST CUISINE AT SEATM: It's the finest at sea because they select only the best ingredients and the most talented chefs from around the globe. In all of its gourmet restaurants, the 5-star cruise dining experiences are included.
• DESTINATION EXPLORATION: Thanks to the intimate size of its ships, Oceania Cruises calls on the world’s most desirable ports, from historic cities to modern meccas to charming seaside villages.
• ENRICHMENT: From wine tastings and artist‐led creative workshops to cooking classes and group fitness classes, there are activities for a variety of interests.
• EVENT INCLUSIONS: Complimentary event venues, AV equipment, WiFi, gourmet dining, 24‐hr room service, pre‐paid gratuities, and unlimited specialty coffees and other non-alcoholic beverages.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises has one goal — to deliver an unrivaled experience that allows its guests to immerse themselves in each destination, while cruising in exquisite comfort and care, with every luxury included.
• 4 SHIPS: Ranging from 248 – 374 suites
• IMMERSIVE EXPLORATION: The experiences its guests have with Regent are truly unlike any other, resulting in memories and stories that last a lifetime.
• IMPECCABLE SERVICE: Its exceptionally attentive crews cater to guests' every wish, getting to know their personal preferences and tastes to customize their entire experience.
• LUXURIOUS SUITES: The stunning ships have incredibly spacious suits featuring private balconies, walk-in closets, full living rooms, marble bathrooms, heavenly king-size beds, and more.
• EVERY LUXURY INCLUDED: They take care of every detail — FREE venue space, AV equipment, WiFi, unlimited shore excursions, specialty restaurants, beverages including fine wine and premium spirits, and much more.
Learn more by reading A Cruise Event Planning Guide: The Benefits of Your Event at Sea and by contacting Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings at 1.866.625.6338, 305.436.4465, email: [email protected] or visit: ncl.com/events | oceaniacruises.com/events | rssc.com/events