Meetings are back, but figuring out where to host your next large event is more complicated than ever. Northstar Meetings Group's just-launched second annual Convention Cities Index (CCi) is the essential tool planners need to compare and select the best destination for their citywide events in the U.S. and around the world.
Download the second annual CCi to easily compare and select the best destination for your next large event, according to these six key categories:
- The amount of indoor exhibit space at the city’s largest convention center
- The number of hotel rooms within 15 minutes’ walking distance of the convention center
- The average cost of a hotel room in the city
- The travel time from the nearest international airport to the convention center
- The number of direct flights per month
- The city’s level of safety for travelers
Use the form on this page to download the full 2021 CCi rankings and research
Hear directly from the research team behind the 2021 CCi in the 30-minute webinar, "Choosing the Best Convention Destinations for 2021." Watch now.