Learn from conference hotel authorities on what meeting planners should prioritize as event must-haves, and what agenda considerations might involve some flexibility under today's marketplace conditions. Discover which key event strategies are here to stay, and which planning approaches emphasize more human-interest possibilities to satisfy the need to reconnect in person.
This timely guide offers the unique perspectives of the conference hotel industry on what event expectations are for the coming year. Topics explored include:
- How to negotiate hotel rates and group booking deals when hotels have the upper hand
- What diverse F&B options should be offered to appease attendees' palates and dietary needs
- How hotels are upping the ante for the future of hybrid events
- What booking issues planners are facing in the current marketplace
- Large v. smaller meeting sizes — what planners are focusing on
Download this guide for a contemporary examination of the key considerations meeting and event planners need to know when constructing their upcoming events.