New and Coming Soon to The Palm Beaches
The Between the Sessions program from The Palm Beaches offers planners a wide variety of team-building exercises, exclusive visits to local attractions, sessions with industry thought leaders, and more in the following categories:
- Palm Beach International Airport, a convenient, relaxed facility with its own shops, spa and even an indoor putting green;
plus a plethora of dining options
- Local Industries, proximity to many top corporate headquarters and sources for
speakers and event tie-ins relating to the life sciences, information technology and financial service
The latest round of meetings promotions from The Palm Beaches includes the following:
Planners can receive up to
$20 per room night when booking a new meeting at the Palm Beach County
Convention Center. The deal requires minimum contracted room nights of 300 rooms
on peak. Qualified events must be sourced by June 30, 2023, and contracted by
Sept. 30, 2023.
- Planners who bring their incentive programs to the destination can get assistance curating unique experiences supported by The Palm Beaches organization.
- Local West Palm Beach outfitter Lots of Yachts offers deals to groups of up to 500 for private cruises aboard luxury motor and sailing yachts, plus special
corporate leases of yachts for 10, 20 or 30 hours for attendees to use at their leisure.
Looking to Plan a Meeting in Florida?
Join us at Destination Southeast
, the leading hosted-buyer event for top-level, pre-qualified meetings and
incentive professionals looking to book business in the region.
• Planners now can take advantage of new community partnerships developed by The Palm Beaches and other agencies. The Destination Champions Program brings the expertise of nationally acclaimed guest speakers and musicians, all based
in the area, to virtual meetings. The Cultural Concierge Program can help organizers create an immersive experience within the meeting space via on-site art installations, live performances and more. And partnerships with area cafes, restaurants and
F&B providers bring a variety of food activities to attendees. Contact The Palm Beaches for more information.
• The Palm Beaches CVB has launched a new meetings industry podcast, “Between The Sessions,” with new episodes every other Thursday. The series offers insights, solutions and inspiration for planners from industry leaders, peers and experts on topics ranging from food and beverage trends to sourcing and contracting tips
• The 164-room Mandarin Oriental Boca Raton will feature two rooftop pools, an assortment of fine-dining restaurants and bars, including the hotel chain’s signature MO Bar + Lounge, and a cake shop. The property’s Spa at Mandarin Oriental will offer holistic
treatments and a fully equipped fitness center. On-site meeting space will include a 4,500-square-foot ballroom, while nearby is the Via Mizner Golf & City Club, where Jack Nicklaus is redesigning the 18-hole course. Stay tuned for updates on its
• The 369-room PGA National Resort in Palm Beach Gardens has completed a $100 million refresh that included a fully renovated 40,000-square-foot spa; new guest-room furnishings; two new golf courses (adding to the current four), the 18-hole Match and the 9-hole Staple, for a total of 99 holes; and new culinary outlets from famed chefs Jeremy Ford and Lindsay Autry. The property has a variety of event spaces able to accommodate groups of up to 1,200.
• The luxury Boca Raton, formerly the Boca Raton Resort & Club, has completed an upgrade to its 1,047
guest rooms. The 356-acre property, comprising five hotels, also plans to
develop a four-acre lakefront oasis complete with a new restaurant, four pools,
a 450-foot lazy river, two slides, a splash park and more, all set for
completion in time for the resort’s 100th anniversary in 2026. On-site meeting
space includes the Mizner Center with 150,000 flexible square feet.
• Set to open in 2023 is the 155-room luxury Amrit Ocean Resort & Residences on
more than seven beachfront acres along the Atlantic shoreline on Palm Beach County's picturesque Singer Island. The property will have 100,000 square feet of wellness amenities, including hydrothermal water therapy, indoor/outdoor treatment rooms,
a float tank, sound and light therapies, an array of fitness classes, a spa-centered Ayurvedic and yoga program, plus four food-and-beverage options.
More Meeting and Event Venues
With vibrant downtown Delray Beach within walking distance,
the 154-room Seagate
offers guests a newly renovated 18-hole championship golf course, exclusive
access to a private beach, a full-service spa, four food outlets, two swimming
pools and more. The hotel’s 14,000 square feet of meeting space includes
various flexible indoor/outdoor venues, including two ballrooms that can
accommodate up to 90 and 80 people, respectively.
• There’s lots of exhibition action, along with
conventions, meetings and social events, at the Palm Beach County Convention
Center. Behind its striking architectural facade, the 350,000-square-foot venue
includes a 100,000-square-foot exhibit hall, a 22,000-square-foot ballroom and 21,000
square feet of flexible breakout space divisible into 19 rooms.
• West Palm Beach Convention, Arts & Entertainment District, offers more than 20 cultural institutions, restaurants, shops and live-music venues, not to mention special events like SunFest and the Palm Beach International Boat Show.
• In West Palm Beach, The Ben, Autograph Collection,
overlooks the Palm Harbor Marina and Intracoastal Waterway and is a short walk to all of the colorful nightlife on Clematis Street. Amenities at the the 208-room boutique property include a 24-hour fitness center, rooftop pool, well-curated library
and more. The property provides 7,800 square feet of meeting space in five event rooms, the largest holding up to 336 people. The 3,799-square-foot Blue Heron Ballroom can accommodate banquets or receptions for up to 250 guests.
• The 400-room Hilton West Palm Beach is that city's convention center headquarter
hotel, connected to same by a covered walkway and adjacent to all the shopping and dining at Rosemary Square. For dining, the property includes the Galley grill house/bar, La Playa poolside bar and grill, the signature Manor restaurant for breakfast
and lunch, and the Provisions grab-and-go marketplace. Also on-site is a resort-style pool with poolside cabanas. Among the 31,066 square feet of total event space are 10 meeting rooms, the largest of which spans 13,366 square feet.
• Amenities such as a private beach, four oceanfront pools and 10 on-site restaurants help make The Breakers in Palm Beach a prime go-to spot for high-end meetings. The 540-room resort has a total of 48,387 square feet for gatherings spread among 20 meeting rooms, the largest of which spans 15,000 square feet. Here too is Florida's oldest golf course, the
fabled Ocean Course at The Breakers, whose original outlines date from 1897 and which received its latest update (by Rees Jones) in 2018.
The 352-room West Palm Beach Marriott has 20,361 square feet of meeting space, a 24/7 fitness center, dining at the American-style Bistro Ten Zero One, a posh swimming pool and a great location —
directly across from the Palm Beach Convention Center and just steps from vibrant Square (see "Things to Do" section below).
When the agenda requires a strong element of fun, Museum 66 in Boynton Beach has all the fixings. This muscle-car museum/classic pinball arcade has 7,000 square feet of event space and an open-warehouse
vibe for up to 200 guests.