New & Coming Soon to Sonoma County
• Sonoma County is now fully open for meetings and events. The destination continues to offer visitors their SAFE Travels Promise, along with guides for sustainable travel in the region.
Looking to Plan a Meeting in California?
Learn everything you need to know at Destination California
, Northstar's premier event for meetings and incentive pros looking to book business in the state.
Rodney Strong Vineyards
in Healdsburg has opened a new tasting
room and reopened their terrace and concert green. Designed with an elegant,
Sonoma County-farmhouse ambience, the tasting room can host groups of up to 50
people and offers three tasting-flight experiences that can be paired with food
from local purveyors. Upstairs, a new self-guided tour overlooking the barrels
features images illustrating the historic timeline of Rodney Strong. Larger
gatherings can be accommodated on their outdoor terrace or expansive concert
green, which can host up to 300 people.
has opened at the crossroads of three of Sonoma County’s leading wine regions
in Healdsburg. Featuring an open-air piazza surrounded by tasting rooms for
some of the area’s boutique wine producers and offering 25,000 square feet of
meeting space, the event center can accommodate groups of up to 250 attendees.
Options for private events on the three-acre property include the Vintners Room
and Wine Lab for small meetings and workshops; the Rooftop Terrace and Harvest
Room for receptions and sit-down dinners; and Frank’s Place, an outdoor setting
with bocce courts, gardens, a redwood grove and vineyard. All of the spaces are
supported by a fully equipped commercial kitchen, and are outfittedwith furniture,
Wifi and state-of-the-art AV equipment.
The private event space at The Barlow, the 12-acre open-air
marketplace in Sebastopol that is home to more than 30 local food, wine, beer,
spirits and crafts vendors, has reopened under new management from Blue Ridge
Kitchen. Now known as Blue Ridge Kitchen Events, the venue
can host up to 300 people in its renovated warehouse and adjacent terrace. Also
available is an 8,000-square-foot lawn area with a 100-year-old oak tree and a
“living fence” filled with fragrant jasmine. Blue Ridge Kitchen will provide
seasonal chef-inspired menus and a selection of libations from the local
vintners and brewers.
• The Flamingo Resort in Santa Rosa recently unveiled an extensive renovation of the entire 10-acre property. The iconic 1957 resort features a new entrance, 170 updated guest rooms and the new Lazeaway Club restaurant. The Flamingo also added wellness, culinary and libations programming that can be incorporated into meetings held in the resort’s 20,000 square feet of event space.
• Centrally located in the city of Rohnert Park, the new Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country offers 132 guest rooms and space for small banquets, executive board meetings and business training sessions. Amenities include Sam and Mary’s Restaurant and an outdoor heated pool.
• The 100-room Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Rohnert Park recently debuted. Amenities include a fitness center, heated outdoor pool and fire pit.
• The new Courtyard Petaluma Sonoma County provides 122 guest rooms and meeting space for groups of up to 70 attendees. The hotel is located near Petaluma’s Historic Downtown, Petaluma Golf & Country Club and Shollenberger Park. The hotel offes a fitness center, outdoor pool and a Courtyard Bistro with Bar.
• Already a certified green hotel, the Vintners Resort in Santa Rosa recently achieved "environmentalist level,” the highest offered from the California Green Lodging Program. The 78-room property provides 6,200 square feet of indoor space and 10,000 square feet of outdoor space. In addition to its sustainability programs, the property offers a walking path through the surrounding the vineyards, vegetable gardens and olive orchards that supply products for its restaurants.
More Meeting & Event Venues
• Located in downtown Santa Rosa's Historic Railroad Square, the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country features 253 guest rooms and 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space that includes 15 meeting rooms and outdoor space highlighted by an 80-foot-long water wall.
• The DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Rohnert Park is adjacent to two golf courses and offers 245 guest rooms, 18,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and more than 30,000 square feet of outdoor event space.
• A Sonoma County historic landmark, the 226-room Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers 12,380 square feet of indoor meeting space and 25,000 square feet of outdoor event space. The property also has a legendary golf course, which was designed in 1928 by Sam Whiting and considered a classic from the golden age of golf architecture. The course winds its way through 177 acres of rolling hills highlighted by oaks, lakes and vineyards.
• A certified Sonoma Green Business, the Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma provides 184 guest rooms and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with natural lighting and marina and wetland views.
• Home to vineyards, olive groves and a honey farm, Bricoleur Vineyards can host events for up to 200 guests in their Wine Barn. Groups can also enjoy strolls through the rose garden and fruit orchards, rowing or fishing on their pond, competing on the bocce courts or relaxing on their Pavilion lawn.
• Paradise Ridge Winery accommodates events ranging from small dinners and meetings to large receptions for up to 250 guests. The private 155-acre estate overlooking the vineyards of the Russian River Valley is located minutes from downtown Santa Rosa.
• The 1,300-acre Chalk Hill Estate features expansive vineyards and wilderness areas, along with a winery, hospitality center, culinary garden, stables, equestrian pavilion, sports fields, fishing and swimming ponds, and guest houses. The venue is located in the rugged foothills of the Mayacamas Mountain Range that divide the Napa and Sonoma Counties.