New & Coming Soon to Sonoma County
• Sonoma County is now fully open for meetings and events. The destination continues to offer visitors their SAFE Travels Promise, along with guides for sustainable travel in the region.
• The Flamingo Resort in Santa Rosa recently unveiled an extensive renovation of the entire 10-acre property. The iconic 1957 resort features a new entrance, 156 updated guest rooms and the new Lazeaway Club restaurant. The Flamingo also added wellness, culinary and libations programming that can be incorporated into meetings held in the resort’s 20,000 square feet of event space.
• Centrally located in the city of Rohnert Park, the new Cambria Hotel Sonoma Wine Country offers 132 guest rooms and space for small banquets, executive board meetings and business training sessions. Amenities include Sam and Mary’s Restaurant and an outdoor heated pool.
• The 100-room Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Rosa Rohnert Park recently debuted. Amenities include a fitness center, heated outdoor pool and fire pit.
• The new Courtyard Petaluma Sonoma County provides 122 guest rooms and meeting space for groups of up to 70 attendees. The hotel is located near Petaluma’s Historic Downtown, Petaluma Golf & Country Club and Shollenberger Park. The hotel offes a fitness center, outdoor pool and a Courtyard Bistro with Bar.
• Already a certified green hotel, the Vintners Resort in Santa Rosa recently achieved "environmentalist level,” the highest offered from the California Green Lodging Program. The 78-room property provides 6,200 square feet of indoor space and 10,000 square feet of outdoor space. In addition to its sustainability programs, the property offers a walking path through the surrounding the vineyards, vegetable gardens and olive orchards that supply products for its restaurants.
More Meeting & Event Venues
• Located in downtown Santa Rosa's Historic Railroad Square, the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country features 253 guest rooms and 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space that includes 15 meeting rooms and outdoor space highlighted by an 80-foot-long water wall.
• The DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Rohnert Park is adjacent to two golf courses and offers 245 guest rooms, 18,000 square feet of indoor meeting space and more than 30,000 square feet of outdoor event space.
• A Sonoma County historic landmark, the 226-room Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers 12,380 square feet of indoor meeting space and 25,000 square feet of outdoor event space.
• A certified Sonoma Green Business, the Sheraton Sonoma Wine Country Petaluma provides 184 guest rooms and 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting space with natural lighting and marina and wetland views.
• Home to vineyards, olive groves and a honey farm, Bricoleur Vineyards can host events for up to 200 guests in their Wine Barn. Groups can also enjoy strolls through the rose garden and fruit orchards, rowing or fishing on their pond, competing on the bocce courts or relaxing on their Pavilion lawn.
• Paradise Ridge Winery accommodates events ranging from small dinners and meetings to large receptions for up to 250 guests. The private 155-acre estate overlooking the vineyards of the Russian River Valley is located minutes from downtown Santa Rosa.
• The 1,300-acre Chalk Hill Estate features expansive vineyards and wilderness areas, along with a winery, hospitality center, culinary garden, stables, equestrian pavilion, sports fields, fishing and swimming ponds, and guest houses. The venue is located in the rugged foothills of the Mayacamas Mountain Range that divide the Napa and Sonoma Counties.