MGM Resorts International is much more than Las Vegas. The hospitality and entertainment brand boasts a number of world-class properties located throughout the U.S., providing a range of venue offerings to groups in a variety of regions — all maintaining the same high level of service expected at MGM’s Vegas properties.
In this vision video, leaders of MGM Resorts' sales team share details about these regional gems and what makes them such compelling options for groups of all sizes, whether a small executive board meeting or large-scale gathering. Properties discussed include:
- MGM National Harbor, located less than one mile from Washington, D.C. (and 12 minutes from Capitol Hill), offering 308 rooms, 50,000 square feet of meeting space and top-notch amenities.
- Atlantic City’s Borgata resort, with more than 2,800 rooms and suites, 110,00 square feet of meeting space and some of the biggest entertainment offerings in the tri-state area.
- MGM Grand Detroit, with its top-rated spa, Topgolf swing suite and stunning function space.
- MGM Springfield, with 300 rooms, 30,000 square feet of space and unique offerings such as a 10-seat luxury theater and extensive art collection.
- Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, in Biloxi, Miss., with 1,740 rooms, a Tom Fazio-designed golf course and some of the best entertainment and meeting-space offerings in the region.
Watch to learn how MGM Resorts international ensure the same impeccable service and value for groups at these regional properties that match what planners can already expect from its flagship venues in Las Vegas.
Watch the video above to learn more