The London Convention Bureau and the Paris Convention and Visitors Bureau have teamed up to offer incentive itineraries that give top performers the best of both cities. The trip outlines were designed by the CVBs to showcase the two cities -- about a two-hour Eurostar train ride from each other -- in one program. Among the new venues, hotels and cultural attractions that the organizations emphasized could be included in the joint itineraries are:
• Hard Rock Hotel London: Participants will get the rock-star experience during a stay at this property, opening this coming April, which will feature exclusive Rock Royalty rooms, rock 'n' roll cocktails, and Fender guitars for lending to complete the experience.
• Jo&Joe Paris-Gentilly (Paris): Attendees can be the first to try out the new concept hotel, Jo&Joe Paris-Gentilly (also opening in April 2019), with a laid-back atmosphere, communal spaces and a gorgeous garden for guests.
• Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (London): The sports-mad among your group will love to tour Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the new home of the Premier League soccer giants nicknamed the "Spurs."
• Illucity (Paris): Participants can become immersed in incredible multiplayer hyper-reality experiences at Illucity -- the first virtual-reality adventure park of its kind in Europe.
Planners can also choose a more wellness-focused itinerary:
• Run with an Olympian in Regent's Park (London): Top achievers get a once-in-a-lifetime run through Regent's Park with an Olympic athlete, jogging around the gorgeous grounds of the Royal Park -- with the occasional smoothie stop along the way.
• Sunset Cruise down the River Seine (Paris): As the sun begins to set, groups can sail down the river onboard Ducasse sur Seine -- the first 100 percent electric boat in Paris. A private salon is available for hire, offering an exclusive dinner and breathtaking views of the Eiffel Tower.
• Borough Market personalized chef tour (London): Shangri-La Hotel's executive chef will lead participants on a foodie tour to sample everything from street food to artisan chocolates.
• Spa trip and behind the scenes tour of the Palace of Versailles (Paris): You can also couple exclusive access at Spa Guerlain in the Waldorf Astoria Trianon Palace - Versailles with a behind-the-scenes tour of Louis XIV's magnificent Palace of Versailles.
For more ideas and information about the joint London-Paris incentives, visit here.