The Incentive Research Foundation will ramp up its roster of studies this year. The organization will release monthly research on the following topics:
- January: The IRF 2020 Trends Study
- February: The IRF 2020 Wellness in Meetings and Incentive Travel Study
- March: What Top Performing Companies Do Differently for Incentives and Rewards; IRF Quarterly Academic Review
- April: Measuring Success: How to Analyze Incentive and Reward Programs
- May: Global Disruption in the Incentives Indiustry
- June: Top Performer Study: Manufacturing; Technology; Financial Sector
- July: The IRF's Top Trends in Incentive Performance; IRF Quarterly Academic Review
- August: Incentive Travel Toolkit
- September: 2020 Incentive Travel Industry Index; IRF Quarterly Academic Review
- October: The IRF Points Study
- November: Reward Preferences
- December: Industry Outlook for 2021: Merchandise, Gift Card and Event Gifting; IRF Quarterly Academic Review
The IRF also revealed its officers for 2020. Kari Vrba, chief commercial officer, MotivAction, is chair; Jim Kelley, vice president, marketing & industry relations, Fern, is vice president; Patrick Smith, managing director, The Americas, Leading Hotels of the World, is secretary and Mark Alt, vice president, Maritz Automotive, Maritz, is treasurer.
Min Choi, executive vice president & chief marketing officer, Germania Insurance, was named to the IRF board of trustees, while the 2019 board members retaining their roles on the board.