The Incentive Manufacturers Representatives Alliance has announced its leadership for the 2019-2020 year. The strategic industry group, comprised of incentive merchandise suppliers and manufacturers' reps within the Incentive Marketing Association, has elected Jeffrey Brenner, director of special markets for Seiko Watch of America, to serve as its board president, along with a number of other industry leaders to fill out its board.
Brenner, active in both IMRA and the IMA for more than 20 years, has served on other boards and in other industry roles. Upon the announcement of his election, he emphasized the importance of strengthening the partnership between manufacturers and their reps and made the case for merchandise incentives to the business world.
"Being able to work in partnership with our industry's top talent from both the manufacturer and rep worlds is a challenge I am excited to take head on alongside an exceptional group of seasoned professionals on the board," Brenner said. "Our focus as an alliance is to educate corporate America and advocate the need for incentives; utilizing multi-line rep organizations and premium brands to recognize their valued employees and customers."
In addition to Brenner, the other industry members elected to the board are:
- Vice president: Randy Renz, vice president, Target Marketing Associates Inc
- Treasurer: Scott Whitehead, director special markets, Samsonite LLC
- Secretary: Sara Dattolo, CPIM, sales professional, Pilgrim Promotions Ltd
- Past President: Lore Rincon, sales manager, Continental Premium Corp.
Serving as directors for 2019-2020 are:
- David Boodey, CPIM, president, RepLink/The DataDirect Group
- Brett Hauch, executive vice president, B.C. Incentives
- Mike Landry, CPIM, vice president of special markets, Tumi
- Scott Plybon, president, The Plybon Co.
- Thomas J. Myers, sales manager, Nikon Inc.
- David Rosenstock, vice president of business development north, Incentivesource Inc.
- Becky Sawicki, director of special markets, Jura Inc.